Fan Tables are available for fan groups and clubs to showcase themselves.
These tables are free, but they are limited in number and must be reserved in advance. They will be located on the second floor in front of the ballrooms.
Please see below for the rules regarding tables and staffing.
If you want a fan table, let us know asap... as these will run out quickly.
Reserving a Fan Table:
Rules and Guidelines For Tables:
1. Fan tables are FREE, however you must have a weekend registration pass in order to reserve a fan table.
2. Fan-tables must be continuously staffed during regular convention hours on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday during exhibition hours
If you're table is unmanned for any portion of those 3 days, you will lose it. Tables may be manned until the show ends each night at 3:00am, but it is not required. But if you want to hang out at the table late into the night and promote your group, you are more than welcome to.
3. In deference to our dealers and exhibitors, who pay for the privilege, no general merchandise sales are permitted at fan tables. You can sell logo merchandise from your organization and other items made exclusively for and by your club or organization. If we find that you are selling anything other than club merchandise, you will lose your table.
4. Internet will be available for a small fee. You can get wireless internet at the show online from the convention center.
5. Table placement will be at the sole discretion of the convention. The best advice: try to arrive early! Tables are generally given out on a first come, first served basis.