- All submissions must be done online. There will be no sign-ups at the convention.
- The deadline for submission entry is June 10th, by 11:59 p.m EST. Contestants will be notified via email whether they are in the contest or on the waiting list.
- The contest will be held at Florida Supercon 2022 on Sunday, July 10th.
- One entry per contestant! Please refrain from entering in multiple groups or solos.
- All participants must have their own ticket to Florida Supercon 2022 to participate in the contest.
- Performance entry song(s) MUST be a KPOP song and 75% of the performance must be the official choreography.
- The performance minimum is 2 minutes and a maximum of 4 minutes.
- First come, first served! Emails about song choice repeats will be sent to those who submitted applications. Prepare a back-up choice!
- Contestants will be emailed information regarding performance order, day of sign-in location, and contest location closer to the convention date.
- Participants must be 15-years-old or older to compete.
- Dress to impress! Outfits help make the performance, but remember to keep your clothing and performance rated PG-13.
- Please note that props, including chairs, will not be provided for you through the convention. All contestants must bring their own props for their performance. Please refrain from any props that may harm audience members or other contestants, such as glitter, confetti, or anything being thrown off stage.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions.