Florida Supercon welcomes press from all over the world with complimentary press badges to the event. Press applications are now open to journalists regularly making editorial contributions (Editorial Press) only. Editorial Press includes writers, reporters, reviewers, producers, photographers, cameramen, etc. who are attending specifically to write about Florida Supercon and/or cover the event for newspapers, magazines, TV, blogs, podcasts, radio, etc.
We must maintain a high standard of excellence when we award press badges so please understand that:
- Reedpop events are "fans first" and press badges allow access to panels and experiences at Florida Supercon as long as space is permitting
- Your press badge does not allow early access, special access, or guaranteed seating
- Your press badge does not allow you to cut lines
- Your press badge will not allow access into any events requiring an additional ticket.
- Your approval for a press badge at previous editions of Florida Supercon or other Reedpop events does not guarantee you a press badge for Florida Supercon 2021. You must complete the entire press badge application whether you have been approved previously or not.
- Press badges are limited in nature and will be issued only to professionally employed adults. Badges will not be issued to children, family, or guests. You must be 18 or older to qualify for a press badge.
Non-Editorial personnel at media companies such as graphic designers, marketing, public relations and sales staff do not qualify for press badges and must register as a professional for Florida Supercon.
You may not transfer or sell your press badge, and any individuals conducting such activity will be disqualified from press badges at future Reedpop events.
Once all press badges are allocated, no more will be released.
After reading this page, please click through to the online form which follows. Complete this form in its entirety and submit it to Florida Supercon. After Florida Supercon receives your online application, our Supercon Press team will review your form and respond within the dates listed below. Please understand that simply submitting this form does not guarantee you a press badge. It is only after this full form is received, reviewed and approved that a press badge will be issued. Incomplete applications will not be approved.
Applications will be reviewed in three blocks, with acceptance status emails sent out following each deadline (see chart below). Should you not receive an email with the status of your application by the appropriate date listed here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
There will be no onsite press registration at Florida Supercon. If you wish to receive a press badge to Florida Supercon you must apply online.
Decisions are final
Florida Supercon reserves the right to approve or deny any application. This decision is final and cannot be appealed. Include any information in your application that will allow the Florida Supercon Press team to make an informed decision, as you will not be able to submit further information later on if your application is denied.
If you intend to come to Florida Supercon with a crew (photographer, cameramen, etc.), each member of the crew must complete an application. Florida Supercon reserves the right to limit the number of press badges provided to any organization.