- Fill out the following table request form (this is not a contract). Registration will close at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, June 4, 2021.
Please limit your application to one creator submission; we cannot accept applications from publishers or other group submissions.
- We will contact all artists by 5:00 PM ET on Monday, June 21, 2021 with the status of their registration.
- If your request is accepted you will then be sent a contract and you will need to send in your signed agreement with payment no later than Friday, August 6, 2021.
All artists who are accepted will be welcome to purchase a full 6’ table, two chairs, and two badges for $300. You must pay in full by Friday, July 23, 2021 in order to reserve your space, so please plan accordingly.
Before you officially apply for Florida Supercon’s Artist Alley, please be aware of some of the rules and restrictions we have to ensure all artists have a successful and enjoyable event.
- All banners/displays must be free standing, single-sided and only a few inches deep. Please make sure that the tops of all banners/displays are no more than 8ft tall (from the floor) and no more than 5.5ft wide; please keep in mind that tables are 2.5ft high when measuring your display.
- Displays on tables need to be inward facing and no taller than 4ft; no artwork should face out towards another creator’s table; displays cannot obstruct the visibility of other tables.
- The sale of unlicensed material or stolen artwork is strictly prohibited.
- All artwork displayed needs to be the work of a creator who is present at the table; do not display the work of an artist who is not at the show.
- All displayed artwork must be kept to a PG-13 rating.
- Artist Alley table cannot be used to sell merchandise such at t-shirts, pins, CDs/DVDs or plushies. Artist Alley tables are exclusively for use by creators who have artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table (i.e. sketchbooks, prints, comics etc.)