If you would like to be added to the waitlist in the event that space opens up, please fill the registration form below completely and fully (this is not a contract); if space becomes available, we will reach out to you directly to let you know.
Please note that Artist Alley is curated and NOT first come, first serve; the order that we receive applications does not have an impact on whether you receive a table.
All artists who are accepted from the wait list will be welcome to purchase a full 6’ table and two Badges for $300; if accepted off of the wait list, payment will be due 2 weeks after your receive an email letting you know we’ve had a cancellation and are able to offer you an available space.
Please email Mike Negin if you have any questions.
Before you officially apply for Florida Supercon’s Artist Alley, please be aware of some of the rules and restrictions we have to ensure all artists have a successful and enjoyable event.
- All banners/displays must be free standing, single-sided and only a few inches deep. Please make sure that the tops of all banners/displays are no more than 8ft tall (from the floor) and no more than 5.5ft wide; please keep in mind that tables are 2.5ft high when measuring your display.
- Displays on tables need to be inward facing and no taller than 4ft; no artwork should face out towards another creator’s table; displays cannot obstruct the visibility of other tables.
- The sale of unlicensed material or stolen artwork is strictly prohibited.
- All artwork displayed needs to be the work of a creator who is present at the table; do not display the work of an artist who is not at the show.
- All displayed artwork must be kept to a PG-13 rating.
- Artist Alley table cannot be used to sell merchandise such at t-shirts, pins, CDs/DVDs or plushies. Artist Alley tables are exclusively for use by creators who have artwork or other items directly related to their work for sale at their table (i.e. sketchbooks, prints, comics etc.)