PRO PHOTO OPS
Official Supercon Photo Ops will be provided by Epic Photo Ops!
Get photographic proof of the time you met your favorite Starship Captain, Ancient Wizard, Power Ranger, or Saiyan! Pro Photo Ops are the perfect memento of your time at Supercon!
Important Photo Op Info
- Prices, times, group #’s, and Guests are subject to change and do not include taxes or fees.
- Be sure to check the Photo Op schedule to verify times.
- You are welcome to have a maximum of 4 individuals per Photo Op ticket (this limit does not apply to the Guest(s) or children 3 years and younger).
- You are encouraged to pre-purchase Photo Ops as sessions can sell out quickly.
- On-Site Photo Op and select Autograph sales can be purchased by cash or credit card at the Epic Photo Ops sales booth.
- Unless otherwise specified, guests will NOT be appearing in costume
- LAST DAY FOR REFUNDS: Wednesday, June 26 at 11:59 PM EASTERN. We will be unable to offer refunds after that time unless a talent has to cancel their appearance.
- Change day of Photo Op: using the email address you used to purchase your photo op tickets with, create an account at https://epo.io and after logging in, you can make changes to existing tickets such as change the day or group as long as sessions/groups are not sold out.
Most celebrities will take informal photos using your smartphone or camera with you at their booths. For the most part, these are only available for sale at the celebrities’ booths.
All of the celebrities will sign autographs at the event, and you can buy autographs at the celebrities’ booths.
Photo Op FAQ
Epic Photo Ops Official FAQ can be found HERE.
What is a Photo Op?
Photo Ops are your chance to get a photo of you and your favorite celebrities. These photos are taken by a professional photographer under ideal lighting conditions, using professional camera equipment. You will receive an 8×10 print of your photo printed on professional dye-sublimation photo printers. Photos will be ready shortly after your photo is taken. As well, digital copies of your photo will be posted online for download following the show (so you can show off to your friends on social media!)
When do I need to arrive for my Photo Op?
Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of your Photo Op. Be sure to check the Photo Op schedule for last minute changes upon arrival at the show. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Photo Op schedule may change. It rarely happens, but it is possible. Do not be late. The Photo Op lines move very fast once the op starts and we cannot bring a celebrity guest back to take a missed photo. VIP FAST PASS lines will always go in the Photo Op room first, so be sure to get in the correct line.
What should I bring with me to my Photo Op?
If you paid online, you will need to have your ticket for your Photo Op either printed out or readily available on your smart phone. You will redeem this ticket at the Photo Op Booth prior to entry into the Photo Op. If you paid for your Photo Op at the show, you will need to have the “Photo Op” pass given to you when you paid for your op.
When will my print be ready?
How many people can be in my Photo Op?
Up to 4 Fans over the age of 5 can be in one Photo Op. If your group is larger, the additional fans (up to 4) must purchase another Photo Op. There is no limit to the number of kids under 3 which are allowed in the Photo Op.
Where is the Photo Op area?
Please look at the show map, you will see the area clearly marked. As well, there will be signs near the Photo Op area.
Can I take my photo on my own camera?
NO. There are no cameras or video recording devices allowed in the Photo Op room, other than our photographers.
I have special needs or I am caring for a special needs fan who is getting a Photo Op, what should I do?
Please let our Photo Op line staff know if you or someone in your care has special needs and we will be sure to help you out.
Can I purchase a Photo Op at the show?
Yes, you can purchase Photo Ops on-site at the Epic Photo Ops sales booth, either with cash or credit card. ATMs at the convention will often run out of money, so please try to stop prior to arrival to be better prepared. Some Photo Ops are sold on a limited number basis, so please be sure you purchase your Photo Op upon arrival or prior to the show.
I have an idea for a pose or something I want the celebrity guest to do in my Photo Op, what do I do?
The Photo Ops move at a very rapid pace, so if you have an idea please be ready when it is your turn and please do not try to be too elaborate. We do not guarantee the celebrity guests will be able to fulfill your request or there will be time for special requests.
Other important notes:
* Please be courteous to the celebrity guests. Any inappropriate behavior will result in your immediate removal from the Photo Op room without refund, and possibly the show itself.
* Please do not assume you may hug the celebrity guests.
* DO NOT kiss the celebrity guests.
* Do not hand babies or small children to the celebrity guests.
* There are absolutely no autographs in the Photo Op room.
* If you would like to give gifts to the celebrity guest we ask that you do so at their autograph table, not in the Photo Op room (as there is nowhere for the guest to place these gifts).