- Prices, times, group #’s, and Guests are subject to change and do not include taxes or fees.
- Be sure to check the schedule to verify times.
- You are welcome to have a maximum of 4 individuals per Photo Op ticket (this limit does not apply to the Guest(s) or children 3 years-and-younger).
- You are encouraged to pre-purchase Photo Ops as sessions can sell out quickly. If a Photo Op or Autograph sells out online, it will not be sold onsite.
- On-Site Photo Op and select Autograph sales can be purchased by cash or credit card at the Epic Photo Ops sales booth.
- Unless otherwise specified, guests will NOT be appearing in costume.
- Please see the following link for information on our Health & Safety guidelines and how this will affect your Photo-Op and Autographing experience.
REFUND REQUEST DEADLINE is Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET. We will be unable to offer refunds after that time unless a talent cancels their appearance.
Need to change day of your Photo Op? Use the email address you used to purchase Photo Op tickets with, create an account on Epic Photo Ops website and after logging in, you can make changes to existing tickets such as change the day or group as long as sessions are not sold out.
For more info on Epic’s Group system, check out the FAQ here.