Content Creator Registration
Create Content at Florida Supercon
Calling all Content Creators and Influencers in the pop culture & geek space! Get a complimentary 3-Day Content Creator ticket to Florida Supercon so you can make the content your followers are looking for at our show.
- Content Creators who have a combined following of 200,000 followers or more across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, or Twitch.
- If your follower count is less than 200,000, but your content is cool as hell and hits that geeky mark, still apply! We love creators with followers of all sizes and there’s still an opportunity for you to be approved depending on the volume of applications we receive ❤️
- Content must be your original content, focused on pop culture or a pop culture niche, and should center around your personal brand.
- We will not consider meme accounts and accounts who repost other creators’ content
- If approved, you must use the complimentary ticket to capture content at the event to post across your social accounts and share with your followers.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee approval.
- Every individual applying for a Supercon Content Creator ticket under the content creator category may only apply once.
- Each Content Creator ticket is issued individually. If you create content with a team (photographer, videographer, editor, etc.), each member of the crew must complete an application and be approved separately. Supercon reserves the right to limit the number of tickets provided to your team.
- Content Creator tickets are non-transferable and non-resellable. Any individuals caught selling their ticket will be disqualified from attending future ReedPop events. This is non-negotiable.
- Tickets are limited in nature and will not be issued to children, family, or guests. You must be 18 or older to qualify for a Content Creator ticket.
- Decisions are final and cannot be appealed.
Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the Supercon team, and you will be notified of your status within 21 business days.
If you’re approved, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a QR code for your complimentary 3-Day Content Creator ticket.
Registration for Content Creator tickets will remain open until June 28, 2024, unless we reach maximum capacity at an earlier date. We strongly recommend you apply early as once all Content Creator tickets are allocated, no more will be released and there will be no onsite Content Creator registration at Supercon.
Content Creator Ticket Access
Supercon Content Creator tickets provide complimentary access to all three days of the event. These tickets are extended as a courtesy of Supercon. As with all ReedPop events, Supercon is a fans-first event which means your ticket allows access to panels if space is available.
Your Content Creator ticket DOES NOT allow:
- Early or special access into Florida Supercon
- Guaranteed seating at panels and events
- The ability to cut lines
- Free access to any events requiring an additional ticket
- Access to celebrities
Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions.