Florida Supercon welcomes press from all over the world with complimentary press tickets to the event. Press applications are now open to journalists regularly making editorial contributions only. Editorial Press includes writers, reporters, reviewers, producers, photographers, cameramen, etc. who are attending specifically to write about Florida Supercon and/or cover the event for newspapers, magazines, TV, radio, etc. We're consistently updating our safety policies to help support a safe experience. Read more here.
We must maintain a high standard of excellence when we award press tickets so please understand that:
- As with all ReedPop events, Supercon is a fans-first event which means your ticket allows access to panels if space is available.
- Your press ticket does not allow early access, special access, guaranteed seating, access to events that require a separate ticket, or the ability to cut lines.
- Your approval for a press badge at previous editions of Florida Supercon or other ReedPop events does not guarantee you a press ticket for Florida Supercon. You must complete the entire press ticket application whether you have been approved previously or not.
- Press tickets are non-transferable and non-resellable. Any individuals caught selling their ticket will be disqualified from attending future ReedPop events. This is non-negotiable.
- Tickets are limited in nature and will not be issued to children, family, or guests. You must be 18 or older to qualify for a Press ticket.
- Please read our press and media attendance terms and conditions. Everyone who applies and is approved for a Supercon Press badge agrees to these terms.
Non-Editorial personnel at media companies such as graphic designers, marketing, public relations and sales staff do not qualify for press tickets and must register as a professional ticket for Florida Supercon.
Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the Supercon team, and you will be notified of your status within 21 business days.
If you’re approved, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a QR code for your complimentary 3-Day Press ticket.
There will be no onsite press registration at Florida Supercon. If you wish to receive a press ticket to Florida Supercon you must apply online.
Decisions are final
Florida Supercon reserves the right to approve or deny any application. This decision is final and cannot be appealed. Include any information in your application that will allow the Florida Supercon Press team to make an informed decision, as you will not be able to submit further information later on if your application is denied.
If you intend to come to Florida Supercon with a crew (photographer, cameramen, etc.), each member of the crew must complete an application. Florida Supercon reserves the right to limit the number of press tickets provided to any organization.