Pro Registration for Florida Supercon 2024 is now open.
All pro applications will be approved or denied by June 28nd, 2024. Thank you for your patience. We're consistently updating our Health & Safety policies to help support a safe experience. Read more here.
Whether you’re making repairs to the Millennium Falcon or just a superhero with a day job, (we’re looking at you Clark Kent!) there is room for you at our show. Florida Supercon welcomes professionals across the full spectrum of pop culture industries and is happy to provide a professional badge to approved artists, buyers, creators, editors, educators, librarians, licensors, producers, publishers, retailers and writers currently working, or retired from comics and popular arts, within the industry.
Please review the following information carefully.
- There will be no professional registration during Florida Supercon. Should you wish to attend as a professional, you MUST apply online and complete the full application by the deadline.
- Professional badges are limited and once capacity is reached, professional registration will close.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Florida Supercon Pro Team and you will be notified within 30 days if you have been approved for a professional badge. Should you have any questions, contact the Florida Supercon Team at [email protected].
- Your approval for a professional badge at previous editions of Florida Supercon does not guarantee you a professional badge in 2024. We’ll need you to complete the professional badge application regardless of whether you have been approved previously.
- Applying as a professional for Florida Supercon does not guarantee that you will be provided with a professional badge for Florida Supercon 2024.
- All application decisions are final and cannot be appealed. Florida Supercon reserves the right to approve or deny all applications. You will not be able to submit further information later on if your application is not approved, so please fill out the form fully and with as much information as possible.
- Any individuals caught transferring or selling their pro badge will be disqualified from applying for them at future ReedPop events.
- Professional badges are limited in nature and will be issued only to professionally employed adults. We are not able to offer the opportunity to purchase additional Florida Supercon badges. Each professional badge is issued individually and is non-transferable.
- If your application is approved, you will be prompted by email to complete your registration. Part two of your registration must be completed within 30 days of acceptance. Applications that are not finalized within 30 days will be cancelled and a badge for Florida Supercon 2024 will not be provided.
- Professional badges do not guarantee seating and do not include admission to any ticketed special events. Special event tickets must be purchased separately.
Have you read it all? (We know, it’s a lot.)